B WELL (SUPER B COMPLETE VITAMINS)
Natures Well 100% Halal Certified B Well Contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue with Super Complete B Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 & B12
- THE COMPLETE SUPER B VITAMINS – Natures Well B WELL is a complete essential formula of B vitamins tailored to the health needs of both Men & Women, Optimised with select nutrients to support primary areas.
- BALANCED DAILY VITAMINS – Natures Well B Well is a complete essential formula with specially balanced nutrient combinations to help support your health and wellbeing
- PROVIDES ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS – Supports the normal function of the nervous system and helps reduce Tiredness and Fatigue
- 100% (HMC) HALAL CERTIFIED – 100% No Pork, Gelatin or Animal derived Ingredients, No Alcohol, Artificial colours, Flavours or Preservatives, No Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Starch, Soya, Sugar, Porcine or Lactose, 100% Vegetarian
- 10% CHARITY PLEDGE – Feel Good Do Good – as a socially conscious business, we pledge a minimum of 10% of our profits to fund sustainable health and water projects around the world
OUR COMPLETE SUPER B
Nature’s Well Complete B provides an excellent source of B Vitamins to support normal energy yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pyridoxine (B6), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid and Biotin.
They are responsible chiefly for the health and maintenance of nerves, eyes, digestion and skin, as well as the processing of carbohydrates, fat and protein, appetite, growth, production of hormones and digestive juices, prevention of anaemia, maintenance of sex glands, sebaceous glands and bone marrow. Because B Vitamins are water soluble they are not stored to any extent in the body, so whatever is not needed is rapidly excreted. However, a certain balance is advisable making a B Complex supplement ideal rather than taking large amounts of just one or two.
Energy Metabolism: A blend of the most important nutrients for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism such as Folic Acid, Biotin and several B Vitamins. These essential nutrients support energy metabolism by helping your body convert food to energy.
Recommended Dosage: Adults take up to 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal, as a dietary supplement. Alternatively, can be taken to add up to an equivalent weekly dose recommended by a physician. Our B Well comes in a form of tablet, approx size 90mm round.
Caution / Allergy Advice: Store in a cool dry place out of sight and reach of children. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. A healthy diet and lifestyle are important: Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a daily diet.
Our Promise to You: Nature’s Well products are subject to critically stringent quality assurance. Our commitment to quality is the highest in our industry to ensure the best quality nutritional supplements money can buy. You have our guarantee!