Natures Well 100% Halal Certified Iron supports the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and supports the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- THE COMPLETE VITAMINS – Nature’s Well Iron is an essential trace mineral that is required for several important bodily functions.
- THE BENEFITS OF IRON SUPPLEMENTS – Iron is an essential mineral required to produce healthy haemoglobin – the protein within red blood cells that carries oxygen around the body.
- PROVIDING 100% NRV- Each of our small round Iron 14mg tablets provide 100% of the Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) and are suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
- 100% (HMC) HALAL CERTIFIED – 100% No Pork, Gelatin or Animal derived Ingredients, No Alcohol, Artificial colours, Flavours or Preservatives, No Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Starch, Soya, Sugar, Porcine or Lactose, 100% Vegetarian
- 10% CHARITY PLEDGE – Feel Good Do Good – as a socially conscious business, we pledge a minimum of 10% of our profits to fund sustainable health and water projects around the world
OUR IRON 14mg
Nature’s Well Iron is an essential trace mineral that is required for several important bodily functions. These include the formation of normal red blood cells & haemoglobin together with oxygen transport. A lack of iron can lead to iron deficiency anaemia, and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
The benefits of Iron Supplements – Iron is an essential mineral required to produce healthy haemoglobin – the protein within red blood cells that carries oxygen around the body. As a result, iron supports the transportation of oxygen and nutrients to cells around the body. Iron also plays a vital role in the production of ATP, which provides the body with energy and, for this reason many people find that iron tablets can help to boost energy levels. Low levels of iron can reduce the body’s production of antibodies and weaken the immune system, and may lead to anaemia or feelings of tiredness and fatigue.
A lack of iron can lead to iron deficiency amaemia. The amount of iron needed per day is 8.7mg for men & 14.8mg for women.
Recommended Dosage: Adults take up to 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal, as a dietary supplement. Alternatively, can be taken to add up to an equivalent weekly dose recommended by a physician. Our Iron comes in a form of tablet, approx size 90mm round.
Caution / Allergy Advice: Store in a cool dry place out of sight and reach of children. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. A healthy diet and lifestyle are important: Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a daily diet.
Our Promise to You: Nature’s Well products are subject to critically stringent quality assurance. Our commitment to quality is the highest in our industry to ensure the best quality nutritional supplements money can buy. You have our guarantee!