VITAMIN D3 5000 IU
Natures Well 100% Halal Certified High potency Vitamin D3 5000 IU known as the sunshine vitamin supports teeth, bone, muscles, mood and immune system.
- PREMIUM FORMULA – Nature’s Well Vitamin D3 5000 IU is a high potency and pure form of Vitamin D3.
- NATURALLY EFFECTIVE – known as the sunshine vitamin, helps combat Vitamin D deficiency, particularly in elderly people who rarely get out and people of darker skin
- PROVIDES ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS – support teeth, bone, muscles, mood and immune system. High levels of Vitamin D may help promote heart health.
- 100% (HMC) HALAL CERTIFIED – 100% No Pork, Gelatin or Animal derived Ingredients, No Alcohol, Artificial colours, Flavours or Preservatives, No Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Starch, Soya, Sugar, Porcine or Lactose, 100% Vegetarian
- 10% CHARITY PLEDGE – Feel Good Do Good – as a socially conscious business, we pledge a minimum of 10% of our profits to fund sustainable health and water projects around the world
OUR VITAMIN D3
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium absorption and metabolism, contributing to healthy bones and teeth. Under normal conditions of sunlight exposure, no dietary supplementation is necessary because sunlight promotes adequate vitamin D synthesis in the skin.
It is also needed for bone growth, strong bone structure in human body and bone re-modelling by osteoblasts and osteoclasts. Without sufficient vitamin D, bones can become thin and brittle. Vitamin D sufficiency prevents rickets in children and osteomalacia in adults. Together with supplements high in calcium, vitamin D helps protect older adults from osteoporosis along with increased susceptibility to infection.
Vitamin D supports weight loss, during fasting or not and helps keep the skin healthy and supports healing wounds. It comes from the diet (eggs, fish, and dairy products) and is produced in the skin. Skin production of the active form of vitamin D depends on exposure to sunlight. Active people living in sunny regions produce most of the vitamin D they need from their skin. In less sunny climes the skin production of vitamin D is markedly diminished in the winter months, especially among the elderly and the housebound. In that population, vitamin D supplements become important, as it is in pregnancy, those with darker skin and those who cover up for cultural or religious purposes.
Vitamin D deficiency among the elderly is quite common. In a study of hospitalised patients in a general medical ward, vitamin D deficiency was detected in 57% of the patients. An estimated 50% of elderly women consume far less vitamin D in their diet than recommended.
Recommended Dosage: Adults take up to 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal, as a dietary supplement. Alternatively, can be taken to add up to an equivalent weekly dose recommended by a physician. Our Vitamin D comes in a form of tablet, approx size 75mm round.
Caution / Allergy Advice: Store in a cool dry place out of sight and reach of children. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. A healthy diet and lifestyle are important: Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a daily diet.
Our Promise to You: Nature’s Well products are subject to critically stringent quality assurance. Our commitment to quality is the highest in our industry to ensure the best quality nutritional supplements money can buy. You have our guarantee!