Blood sugar levels are very important thing in the human organism. You need to control it regularly, because it may cause you different serious health issues.
In our organism sugar is consumed through the food.
High blood pressure is also known as a hyperglycemia, and it occurs when the body is not able to use all the glucose, which presents type 2 Diabetes, or it has lack of glucose, which presents type 1 diabetes.
In case this disease is lasting longer, for example couple of months, you will have problem with different organs, because it will hit o every organ, which is the weaker.
In diabetics, blood sugar can be increased under the cause of different factors. In addition we are going to present you the factors that have the role in increasing the blood sugar levels:
- over-treating an episode of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- missing a dose or taking a wrong dose of the diabetes medication
- a lack of exercise
- an illness, like a common cold
- overeating, such as snacking between meals
- certain medicines, like steroid medication
In addition the following symptoms of high blood sugar levels, in order to notice the disease faster, and eliminate it quickly:
- Frequent urination and/or urination during the night
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty concentrating
- Dry mouth
- Recurrent infections
- Slow healing of cuts and wounds
- Stomach problems
- Constant fatigue or extreme tiredness
- Increased thirst
- Dry and itchy skin
- Constant hunger
- Excess abdominal fat/weight gain
- Nerve problems