Vegan Black Seed Oil 500mg
£12.50 – £13.50
Nature’s Well black seed oil capsules are great for anyone who doesn’t like the after taste and flavour of black seed oil but still wants to enjoy its powers and properties. Our Black Seed Oil is cold pressed and our capsules are easy to swallow, and suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and assured halal and kosher.
Black seed oil, also known as black cumin oil, is made from the seeds of the Nigella sativa plant. It has a long history of use in traditional medicine for over 1000 years, and is believed to have a number of health benefits. Some of the potential benefits of black seed oil include:
- Reducing inflammation: Black seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Boosting the immune system: Some research suggests that black seed oil may have immune-boosting properties, which could help the body fight off infections and disease.
- Reducing allergy symptoms: Black seed oil has been shown to be effective in reducing allergy symptoms, such as sneezing, itching, and runny nose.
- Improving symptoms of asthma: Some research suggests that black seed oil may be able to reduce the frequency and severity of asthma attacks.
- Reducing high blood pressure: Some studies have found that black seed oil may be able to lower high blood pressure in some people.
- Improving skin health: Black seed oil may be able to improve skin health by reducing inflammation and improving the production of collagen, which is a protein that helps keep skin looking youthful and healthy.
Take 2 capsules a day. One in the morning and one in the evening. Preferably with a meal.
Egyptian Black Seed Oil, Capsule Shell Corn Starch, Glycerol, Carrageenan, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous.